According to the USTR one of the points of concern while negotiating is also that of the billions of internet users. This is especially useful for the small scale businesses as the popularity and the free nature of the internet is something that will help them promote their businesses.
- On the table are the negotiations that customs on digital products be removed completely
- Promote and require that companies place infrastructure in each operational market rather than focusing on strategic ones that make more business sense
- Promote competition and choices in the market space
- Address key bottlenecks in public telecommunications
- Give a common platform to share data including privacy data to tackle unsocial elements
However, some of the members have some concerns about the privacy data access stating that such a provision would lead to a severe damage to their privacy laws… But will the web security triumph over e-commerce or will the other member nations change their existing policies in regard to this?